Sunday, August 24, 2008

Life - A Journey

As my first blog m blogging on something which is simple yet complex .. something which is clear yet cloudy , something which is known yet bizarre. Yes ma dear friends m talking about the eternal enigma - LIFE!!

What life means to you? Have you ever thought of it ? I am pretty sure , each one of you have your own definitions of life and this is the fact,a person creates the meaning of life by himself. And as per the title of my blog, for me, LIFE IS A JOURNEY..and the beautiful thing about life is , it identifies its own path, its own pace, its own direction and last but not the least its own destination.

May I ask you to look back your life as a journey destined at where you are now? May I ask you how many of you are at the place, the position and the world you have ever had dreams of and how many of you are pretty sure to achieve your targeted goal? I am sure, not a single person has that surety.The reason, simple, you cannot predict the path of life ...

Taking myself as a living example ... I have never thought of blogging,sitting in Singapore !! I don't even know what I am doing here...that does not mean my life is aimless, that simply means my life has its own aim.I know someone from you may not agree with this philosophy and may argue that with hard work, sheer determination you can achieve what you want and change the way of life as per your own will ..but don't forget the simple yet realistic dictionary words viz helplessness, circumstances and luck...m sure no one of us have ever been spared by these typical life spell...I am calling it life spell because again you don't have control over your destination.

Life is bizarre enough to make a king into a pauper and vice - a - verse.Life is enigmatic enough to make strangers,the eternal lovers and the lovers to strangers forever.Whenever something good is expected you may be disappointed ..sometimes you are hit with unexpected,unimagined wonderful results.Not all things you can control,not all things you can plan.You cannot bring back the time which is gone.

I always believe its your attitude and optimism which keeps you going in all thick and thins.If you think life is a show of sorrows which has joyous moments as the fillers then trust me you should cherish and enjoy the fillers the most.It gives you the motivation to stay in the show till the end.

My life journey has taken me places.I gained a lot and lost a lot.
Lets see what more is in store for me...

Wait and watch....my journey has not ended yet.....

12 comments:

Maddy said...

Very nicely written dear.. Straight from the heart :)

Mapeed said...

Well, That's a serious note from a Bindaas girl. Gripping as well as though provoking.
And, as maddy said...Straight from the heart....

Aalok said...

Taking the Joker's (Dark Knight) concept of schemers forward....

There's no point in planing life to every minute detail... let there be a little chaos... live for the moment :-)

Very nice post, gave me a few insights about the serious side of Priyanka.

-Aalok

Umang said...

very nicely written and very true .. Like you said the journey is the reward :)

-Umang

Unknown said...

Life, really is a journey, a beautiful journey..

I too believe in it :)..

NIcely written priyanka..

JD said...

Nicely done! Although I agree that life is a journey, I would like to differ a bit on the rest of it,I think life doesn't take its own course all the time. You do have control over the direction, and yes you can set targets and achieve them if you work hard enough. As the saying goes, the harder one works, the luckier one gets!

Priyanka said...

I already posted in my blog that some of you would deny it and say that hard work can change the path of life as per ones will... i guess i wrote it keeping JD in mind ;)

gcorgj said...

Good one gurlie...
I will keep checking this space to hear more from u.....
Geet

Unknown said...

Nice one .. I do agree that life has its own course and destiny do have role in our aims. keep posting such thought!

Unknown said...

LIFE IS A JOURNEY.. Very True..
Life has its own pace and direction on which you don't have control all the time.. rather most of the time.. :))

Zombie said...

Welcome to wherever you are...this is your life, you've made it this far...Welcome, you gotta believe
That right here right now, you're exactly where you're supposed to be
Welcome, to wherever you are...

bon jovi rocks!

Unknown said...

Nice one..support your perspective on life..most of us do not attain the mature state of getting the bigger picture early in life , therefore aims, goals, motivators keep changing with time and situation..everyone compromises or is forced to..Life moves on like a jigsaw..n a picture is painted before u even realise...surprisingly the picture more often than not seems an ab-berated replica of what u set out to achieve..
Fun is to stay happy and keep trying..rest all is 'Maya'..
Well written 'Memsaab'. :P